Trade In Your House Atlanta! Are you looking for a house but have to sell yours first? We can help, we are the “Carmax” of real estate.
So you want to buy a new house, but you have to sell your house first? We have the answer. We will make you an all cash offer for your home and allow you to stay in the house until you find your next house. Doesn’t matter if it takes 1 week or 1 year.
- Invite us over to evaluate your home and make you an all cash offer.
- If you like our offer, you sign it. Then go find your new home. It’s that simple. It’s true!
- We guarantee you an all cash closing two weeks prior to the closing date of your new home that you found.
- What’s the catch? There is none, we want to buy houses and we’ve found this is a great way to create a win-win relationship with you.
Frequently asked questions:
- Do I have to make any repairs to my house? No, we will buy your house “as is”.
- What if I have a realtor or agent? No problem. Your realtor can still get paid if you have a signed listing agreement. However, if you don’t have a realtor you can save significantly more.
- Can a real estate agent help me find a new home? Absolutely, and they should! If you don’t have an agent we have relationships with some of the top agents in the area.
- How long do I have to find my next home? Our guaranteed offer is good for up to 12 months. So if you’re waiting on “just the right” house or building new construction, we’ve got you covered.
- What areas do you buy in? Our “Trade-in” areas are: Sandy Springs, Dunwoody, Alpharetta, Roswell, Buckhead, Smyrna, Vinings, Kennesaw, Marietta, East Cobb, West Cobb, Acworth, Woodstock, Canton, Powder Springs, and Mableton. We also buy in Gwinnett and Forsyth counties as well.
What else do we offer?
Lots! For starters, we can offer you commission rebates if you work with one of our realtor partners and affiliates to find your next home if you choose to purchase. We may be able to help with moving expenses and more. Ask your purchase manager about details.
Sound too good to be true? I promise it’s not. To learn more, enter your information in the form to the right to get the resource you’re giving them.
– Terry, Owner of Nice Guys Buying Houses